About the Role
5-7 years experience in Tendering / Estimation of facilities operation and maintenance projects , and Construction works in Etimad Portal
· Study tender documents including drawings, project specification, BOQ, scope of work, contract details and conditions.
· Preparing tender study report by analyzing the scope of work.
· Study tender BOQ, quantities take off, sending enquiries to the to get competitive quotations.
· Implement tender strategy as communicated by proposals / estimation manager.
· Liaise with operations team to establish execution / method statements and reflect the same in estimation.
· Establish direct cost resources required to execute various activities.
· Prepare man hour calculations for various activities.
· Participate in pre- tender meetings, site visits and preparing site visit report to analyze the project scope of work.
· Analyze vendor technical offers and commercial as well in view of project specifications and standards.
· Prepare vendors cost comparative study report to get financial selection of vendors/ subcontractor & price.
· Preparing required bid documents includes commercial and technical submittals.
· Collect all vendors’ technical data sheets, vendor’s specification, drawings and compile in line with tender documents to prepare technical bid submission.
· Preparing coordinating post tender technical clarifications and commercial as well.
· Coordinating with vendor post tender clarification to technical qualifications.
· Assist the management for post tender commercial negotiations with client and vendors as well to reach competitive pricing.
About the Company
Washnah Trading and Contracting is a water treatment firm in KSA with over 20 years of experience. The company is recognized as a strong technology and solution provider in the full spectrum of water and waste water industry. With a strong technical team, Washnah has been growing steadily in the present market.